Chondroitin sulfate is a class of glycosaminoglycans covalently linked to form proteoglycans on proteins. Chondroitin sulfate exists in all organisms from nematodes to humans except plants, and plays many important physiological functions. The traditional process for producing chondroitin sulfate has high energy consumption, low yield and unstable process. The membrane separation process has a good separation effect. Jiuwu introduces the advantages of membrane separation technology in extracting chondroitin sulfate.
Jiuwu has successfully developed a membrane extraction method for the extraction of chondroitin sulfate based on its own industry advantages and extensive practical experience. The process combines membrane clarification, impurity removal, membrane concentration, desalting and organic separation to recover protein, remove inorganic salts, and retain active ingredients. At the same time, it reduces the amount of wastewater and the difficulty of wastewater treatment. And the whole membrane process uses low temperature operation, which can well retain the effective composition of heat sensitive materials and reduce heat energy consumption. Membrane extraction of chondroitin sulfate increases the yield and achieves the goal of energy saving, emission reduction and clean production.
Advantages of membrane separation technology:
1. Membrane separation
is a purely physical process, which does not undergo a chemical reaction and does not introduce new impurities;
2. It runs at low temperature with no phase change or qualitative change. The concentration process does not deepen the color of the solution, does not destroy the active ingredients, and greatly saves energy;
3. Membrane technology concentrates faster than traditional vacuum evaporation, and removes salt and small molecular proteins while concentrating to improve product quality;
4. The concentrated chondroitin sulfate extract has a small volume, reduces resin consumption, and improves production efficiency. When the chondroitin sulfate is concentrated, a large amount of small molecular proteins, pigments and salts can be removed to achieve the purpose of purifying the product;
5. The concentrated chondroitin sulfate resin solution extracts the salt, and at the same time reduces the volume of the analytical solution, thereby effectively reducing the consumption of ethanol for precipitation;
6. Concentrated cross-flow operation process completely solves the problem of pollution blockage;
7. The membrane filtration precision is high, which reduces the difficulty of wastewater treatment.