Antibiotics are a kind of natural organic compounds produced by organisms including microorganisms, plants and animals in their life activities. Because it exists in the fermentation broth with complex components, the key to the success of new antibiotics research is to adopt reasonable and effective separation and purification technology. The application of membrane separation technology in the separation and purification of antibiotics is introduced below.
Application of membrane separation technology in separation and purification of antibiotics.
1. Traditional antibiotic extraction process; Fermentation broth - filtration or centrifugation or macroporous resin adsorption - extraction - concentration – decolorization - drying - products.
2. Membrane separation technology can be simplified as fermentation broth -membrane separation system
– decolorization - drying - products.
Advantages of membrane separation technology in separation and purification of antibiotics
1. It greatly simplifies the process, has less one-time investment, simple maintenance and operation, low operating costs and saves resources.
2. Operating without phase change does not destroy the structure of the product, the separation efficiency is high, and the yield and quality of the product are improved.
3. There is no need for solvents or the amount of solvents is greatly reduced, so the wastewater can be treated more easily. The company has devoted itself to the research of membrane separation equipment and technology for many years. The membrane separation equipment produced by the company has strong technical strength.
We provide users with not only affordable, but also used affordable, and more useful environmental solutions. Welcome to inquire.