In chemical fiber wastewater treatment project, Jiuwu's ceramic membrane wastewater treatment integrated equipment is used as the core equipment, and the problem of wastewater treatment in chemical fiber production is solved economically and efficiently by using the ceramic membrane purification
Chemical fibre wastewater is one of the most difficult wastewater treatment because of its complex components, such as strong acid, alkali, cellulose, alcohols, pectin, aldehydes, cyanides and benzene. The ceramic membrane integrated equipment developed for this kind of wastewater has the advantages of small area, good treatment effect, automatic control, simple operation and economic application, and is especially suitable for small and medium-sized chemical fibers. The sewage treatment of production enterprises is tailor-made according to the scale of sewage discharge of enterprises, with a capacity of 50-500 tons per day. For chemical fiber wastewater with high acidity and alkalinity, complex composition and many toxic substances, what are the advantages of ceramic membrane? Firstly, flat ceramic membrane is made of natural inorganic material, acid and alkali resistance, which can be applied to extreme environment with PH value of 3-12; secondly, flat ceramic membrane is hydrophilic and oil-thinning, when pollutants flow through, small molecular water can pass, while large molecular oil can be intercepted; and the third flat ceramic membrane system
is 0.1 M fine. The filter aperture can effectively intercept aldehydes, benzene, alcohols, pectin, cellulose and other harmful substances. Obviously, in some highly difficult wastewater treatment, flat ceramic membrane water treatment technology should be the best choice.
The advantages of flat ceramic membranes are as follows:
1. Ceramic membrane purification
efficiency: membrane flux is increased by 3-4 times on the basis of traditional membrane, and the filtration area is large.
2. Antifouling purification: acid and alkali resistance, organic solvent resistance, bacteria resistance, microbial resistance and pollution resistance.
3. Heat-resistant purification: The material contains more than 99% of Aluminum Trioxide, and has good heat resistance.
4. Ultrafine purification: the pore size is adjustable from 10 nanometers to 10 microns, and the separation accuracy is high.
5. Persistent purification: inorganic ceramic membranes have a service life of 3-5 times longer than organic membranes and are more durable.
6. Low consumption purification: feed water pressure 0.04 Mpa, ultra-low pressure operation, effective energy saving.
7. High-strength purification: strong impact load resistance, steam washable, water washable, acid-base washable.
8. Auto-purification: one-button opening, simple operation, on-line monitoring, automatic management.